Thursday, October 4, 2007

Just Plain Random...

Can't sleep!!! I got tried of staring into space, so for some reason, I challenged myself to name the best songs of all time. Why and where did this come from??? I'll probably laugh at the list in the morning, but here it goes...Hope you enjoy!
*Please note this list is in NO particular order!!!*

Best Songs of ALL Time ... according to ME!

  1. Pride (in the name of Love) - U2
  2. Message in a Bottle - The Police
  3. It's a Hard Life Wherever You Go - Nancy Griffith
  4. Country Road - James Taylor
  5. Hunger Stays - Margaret Becker
  6. Next Bold Move - Ani Difranco
  7. My Heaven/Late for Your Life/Joe Doe #24 - Mary Chapin Carpenter (OK to many, she needs her own list!! - Best songwriter ever!!!)
  8. Worlds Apart - Jars of Clay
  9. Deeper Well - Emmylou Harris
  10. I Don't Know Why - Shawn Colvin
  11. Silent All These Years - Tori Amos
  12. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
  13. What's the Matter Here - 10,000 Manics
  14. Galileo - Indigo Girls
  15. LOVE SHACK - B52's (Yep! I said it!!)
  16. Let Him Fly - Patti Griffin
  17. Damaged - Plumb
  18. It's the End of the World - REM
  19. Not Ready to Make Nice - Dixie Chicks
  20. Fly From Heaven/I Will Not Take These Things for Granted - Toad the Wet Sprocket
  21. Time after Time - Cyndi Lauper
  22. Martyrs & Thieves/Refine Me - Jennifer Knapp (What happened to her anyway?? So sad!)
  23. Glory of It All - David Crowder
  24. My Glorious - ???? Passion?
  25. Luka - Susan Vega
  26. What I Am - Edie Brickell
  27. In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
  28. Times Like These - Foo Fighters
  29. Jesus Freak - DC Talk
  30. Always - Newsboys

Good Night and You Are Welcome!! I know you needed that to complete your day!! Now go listen to some music!!!

No comments: