Monday, November 5, 2007

Lamentations 3: 22-23

"The unfailing love of the Lord never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction!! Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. "

Thank God for new mercies everyday! That takes away some stress, because I know I do not have the ability in myself to get it right most days. I don't fully understand God's unfailing, steadfast love but I'm grateful for it and unworthy of it. It is only by the self-giving of Christ, that I am not eradicated at the very moment I breath his name!

So with all the world's chaos and sadness, and with all the do-over's of my life...I am glad God's love never ends!

1 comment:

Brian and Rose said...

Christy,
This is my favorite verse. It is amazing how it can help me through a day to read this verse. I'm glad you reminded me of it again!